Craft Coffee House- Windsor

Craft Coffee House, Windsor


Cost: Cheap 

Rating: 4/5 - the only downfall is I wish the inside area had more seats so more people can enjoy!










My friend Eleanor took me to this place a few months back, and honestly, I was so impressed. It can be difficult to find a place in Windsor that not only does good food, but is reasonably priced and has great customer service. This place really hits all three spots.

Just a short walk from Windsor high street, this place really was a hidden gem. Serving a variety of bagels (including, but not limited to cheese and jalapeno and gluten free) and fillings, all around the £5 price point was very reasonable. They also do specialty hot chocolate, which come winter will do even better than I'm sure it already does!

Staff in there were more than happy to help and accommodate us, going above and beyond the service call.

I would highly recommend this place. As you can tell by my very smug face, I was very happy with how my bagel, I wish I had taken a photo after I'd taken a bite, it was amazing!

Link below for their website, if you get the chance, check them out and let me know what you think in the comments below!

http://www.craftcoffeehouse.co.uk/

Comments

Popular Posts